Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012


This was such a GREAT Halloween! When I was pregnant with Grady, Whitney LOVED laying in bed at night and talking about what she and her little brother would be for Halloween.  Would they be Jessie and Woody? Jessie and Buzz? Peter Pan and Wendy? Scout and Violet? Jake and Izzy?





 She would lay her head on the pillow next to me and say "I know, Mommy! Maybe *I* could be ______, and Gwady could be ______! DAT would be fun, wouldnt it?!" And she would name awesome twosomes from her life, Disney, movies, etc.  The most frequent idea was "Jessie and Buzz", so I was excited when she stuck with her original plan when it finally came time to pick out costumes.




Whitney helped me sew her costume and was sooooo excited to wear the boots! She laughed soooo hard when we got Grady into his Buzz onesie and his borrowed "helmet" from their cousin Corbyn.







We had a great night! My parents stopped by to see the kids before Eric took Whitney around the block while Grady and I stayed home to pass out candy to all the ghosts, goblins, Mitt Romneys, cheerleaders, and princesses who trick-or-treated.






Whitney really liked giving out the candy as much as she liked getting candy of her own! 
The kids crashed and while Eric ran to get us some dinner, I gatheedr up every last Halloween decoration and couldnt WAIT to move on to the REAL holidays!
Bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment