Thursday, May 19, 2011

Because Im Slacking....

Im not "lazy", per se,...I just have my mind occupied with other potentially exciting news, so I havent had time to really sit down and give our KatMandoo adventure the attention it deserves.  But since I know yall are just dyin' to see the details of our vacation, I will lazily gladly link to Mandy's blog, where she has done a FABULOUS job of capturing the highlights of the journey :)

The Beginning


Monday - Beach Babes!


Tuesday - Animal Kingdom!


Wednesday - Let the Real Magic Begin!

And I PROMISE to blog my own pics (although Matt's amazing camera and skills make my pics look pathetic) and stories from the week as soon as my brain gets out of "vacation mode" and back to reality :) (Yes, Im aware it is Thursday and our guests left on Sunday.  It should surely take less than 4 days to return my brain to working order, right?? Dont judge. I'll get there.)

For now, enjoy the pics and excitement on Mandy's blog :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You MUST post the picture from the Magic Kingdom. . .you know, the one in which Brooklyn is gagging herself.

Post a Comment