Friday, April 18, 2014

Wrapping up March

 
You know, because it's MID-APRIL, I figured I should wrap up the pics and posts from the end of March.  Sigh.  When does life slow down so that I can catch up!? I need to finish my parents' birthday shuttterfly album, start loading pics to shutterfly so I can start our 2013 album, blog the rest of March, blog the beginning of April.....and the next few days are SUPER exciting with birthdays for two of the most awesome kids on the planet!  I should be chained to my computer for the next several weeks....
let's get started...

So at the end of March, Whitney's school had a petting zoo visit her school! Grady got to tag along for the adventure, and keeping with tradition, Mac joined us for the fun again this year!

 
Do you know how many times each week I call my parents and say, "What are you up to today? Wanna come with us to...." or "Wanna pick _____ up from school?" And nine times out of ten, my parents jump at the chance to see the kids and help me out.  Such a HUGE blessing! And the kids absolutely LOVE seeing their Mac and Gramps throughout the week!
 
 
 
Grady liked all the animals :)
 
 
But he cracked up every time the ducks flapped their wings, spraying water everywhere lol
 
 
He smiled the entire pony ride :)
 
 
 
Whitney had fun with her classmates, and was happy to see Mac at her school for the fun!
 
 
Love these two.
 

 
It was a fun morning!
 
 
The next week, Eric took a Friday off of work and we all went to the Orlando Science Center! We had a great time!
 
 
We got to watch a really cool IMAX video in the planetarium, and it was all about butterflies! Whitney was so excited! Grady made is more than half way through the movie, so that was a success, too :)
 
 
After the movie, we headed to the dinosaur floor.  The kids both loved digging in the pebbles/sand and filling buckets, searching for bones and fossils.  It was fun, and a teeny glimpse into digging at the beach this summer!
 
Grady's new "thing" is to run and "hide" whenever I say, "lets go change your diaper, Dude!"
 
 
 
I use the word "hide" very lightly!
 
 
He sure thinks its funny!

 
And seriously? How cute is this Dude?!

 
LOVE.
 
 
And one morning as we were leaving for school, both kids hid in the pantry :) I cant count the number of times I have actually been startled when I hear a noise in the closed pantry, only to discover a ninja-quiet Grady in there...
 
 
We rolled March out on a good note, with some Red Sox opening day cuteness!



We are all excited to see Uncle Jay next week! GO SOX!

 
And really? Does life get much better when you start your day with laughter and smiles like this before 9am?! 
 
 
Eventually I will be back with birthday updates and excitement!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment