So, my cousin Jill is gonna give birth to her second (a lil boy) at ANY MOMENT...my SIL, Lynzie is going to bust with a baby boy any time now....and I have recently found out that two other friends are pregnant!! Congrats to the friends, and HURRY UP AND GET HERE BABIES!!!
Yall know what this means, right?? Baby Bass is going to have SOOOOO many friends/cousins right from birth!!! PLAY DATES!!!
In other news...nada. Nothing new to report. :) We will call the agency tomorrow to see if our profile needs any updating/changes; and we will call next friday to find out when our home study visit will be (unless Edna calls sooner).
THings are work are great...babies are growing and learning. :) I fed Alex "garden vegetables" today. Until now, he has only had bottles at "school", so spoon-feeding him was a new adventure. He was sooo cute..spitting it and slurping it and grabbing for the spoon. SOOOOO sweet! I cant wait to have a lil one of my own!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Luv ya. . and I'm SOO happy things are going well. We need to talk and catch up - I hate this time difference thing!
Sounds like things are going GREAT. Your job is giving you plenty of prep for your own Bass Baby. You are right - feeding those first solids are so much fun :) You are going to be such a great mama - I can't wait!
Post a Comment