...
Whitney, Minnie Mouse will continue to bring the cuteness :)
Thanks to Mac and Gramps for this fabulous, totally-made-for-Whitney, dress-up-slash-potential-Halloween-costume! I had fun chasing Whitney around the dining room as she danced and twirled and giggled non-stop...then chased Bailey with her Minnie hands....and couldnt stop looking at herself in the mirror, delighted that she had transformed into her favorite mouse after nap this morning. I asked her "Whitney, who do you see in the mirror?!" and she said "Neee! Ninnnieee!" ("Whitney! Minnie!")
 |
Not even off the changing table yet, and already smiling!
Clap! Clap! Clap! YEAH!! I have MINNIE HANDS!!!!
Look out Bailey!!
Ready to Trick-or-Treat!
Once again, looking like a big girl!
Oh yeah, you were right, Mommy! I DO look super cute!!
HeeHeeHee!!
Twirling and dancing non-stop!
I like these next two pics because they show how loooong her hair is getting! We are rockin' the mullet lately :) Daddy thinks we should get her hair trimmed but she naturally has bangs (Ive never cut them) and her bows keep her hair out of her face most of the time. And family members who possess no hair of their own are not allowed to make hair-styling decisions for family members who DO have hair. :) So we'll wait a little longer....
Showing off her costume and her new door-opening and closing (and opening and closing and opening and closing and opening and closing and....yeah...) skills.
|
1 comment:
I agree with the hair statement, no hair, no opinion! Don't cut that hair, I like those curls! She is getting so big. I loved the daily updates from the beach last week! Love you guys, Autumn
Post a Comment