Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catching Up

The last week has been busy! Shocking, right? A few of the highlights:
*Mandi's baby shower on Saturday afternoon
*Church on Sunday, where Whitney went to the nursery like a champ, only getting upset when a little boy hugged her and wouldnt let go :) Once that was taken care of, she went back to playing happily while I got to hear about 75% of the message from Pastor Brad :)
*The 1 year anniversary of Whitney's officicial adoption day, celebrated with dinner at my parents and some "golf lessons" from Daddy
*Whitney did some swimming with Mac and Mommy, after checking out the new "house/carriage" they bought her
*Some My Gym time with LOTS of belly laughs that had the other parents and kids cracking up and wondering what I fed her to make her "so happy all the time!" :)
And the pictures :)

Mandi and Oliver will be welcoming Baby Kaia into the family this month, and we couldnt be happier!  I am still sad we didnt get ONE picture of all us girls together on Saturday, but Im sure we'll work on that soon :)
Celebrating Whitney's adoption day :)



Golf lessons with her Daddy :) How cute are they!?

LOVE this pic!! FOUR!!!
Time to practice putting, Whitney!
Checking out the new "Cinderella's carriage"/house my parents bought her.

Smiling Bailey :)
Some swim time with Mac and Mommy

And, because I like to look back at what we were doing a year ago now, here are some pics from August 2009.
Our blessings just keep growing and growing!!
Love that her little personality just keeps getting more and more fun and silly every day :)
 We have a busy weekend planned with Nanny's homecoming after being in the hospital for almost 2 months, some picture-taking, and some more time with some of our besties :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

It was so cool to see the pictures of Whitney a year ago! Hannah and Whitney are almost exactly a year apart (she was born 4/18/10) so I can look at Whitney now and think, "That's how my little girl is going to look next year!" It's amazing how much growth they make in 12 months. Even with her being my 3rd, I'm still absolutely amazed!

Post a Comment