At 9am this morning, I took my first injection! It's only one shot, but it is the first major step in this process, so I am excited! Eric and I mixed 225 units of follistim (thanks Emily!) with 75 units of menopur (thanks Carrie!) and then I injected it into my belly. We both had to start our antibiotics today. Eric's made him a little queasy :( but I am doing great!
Amy and I are on our way to the outlets this morning. I am excited to have an excuse to look at baby clothes! :)
That's the latest here...I do the same shot again tonight at 9pm, twice on Sunday, twice on Monday, and then I have b/w on Tuesday morning.
We're officially on our way!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
YAY!!!!
Yay Kat! I am so excited for you. I hope you had fun shopping! Tell Amy I said HI!
Wonderful! Grow follies grow!! Say hi to Amy!
Post a Comment