Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Blood Work Results....

You guys are the BEST of the BEST! No one has "bugged" me or asked me a million questions, and everyone has sent the nicest emails or given some other sign that they are thinking about us and praying for us. THANK YOU!
Since I KNOW some of you are itching to know the latest and greatest, but are afraid to ask, I will let you know the news. :)
I have been taking one shot in the morning and one shot at night. They go in my belly, and no, they dont hurt. I take 225 units Follistim and 75 units of Menopur, and we both take an antibiotic. I went in for blood work this morning. My E2 (estrogen) was "good", so we get to move forward! :) It was "a little on the low side, but still good". For those of you who are IVF veterans, it was 112.
I will continue to take the same dosage of each med, and we will go for an ultrasound on Thursday morning. At that ultrasound they will look to see how many follicles I have (think BIG numbers!) and measure each of them. I am a little nervous about it because last cycle we were cancelled at this point because I didnt have enough follicles. THINK FOLLICLES!!!!!!!!!
I will keep you posted on any more developments. :)
THANK YOU for the prayers! We know that a Baby Bass is in God's plan...just say some prayers that we are getting to that part of His plan! Also, say some prayers for the doctors and nurses...that they have the knowledge to get us pregnant. :)

6 comments:

Joe, Lynzie, Corbyn & Callie said...

I will be praying specifically for each part of this process, love you guys. You are so strong to be able to endure this on your marriage. Keep the faith and yeah...sometimes nurses make me wonder how they can interact with patients-ask your MD about that med next time you see him and see what he says-L

Mandy said...

Many many prayers heading your way!!!

Crystal Bass said...

Hey....I love ya!!

Heather said...

Praying hard for your appointment this Thursday!! It was SO great to talk to you today! I'm so excited for you!

Mandie said...

Smashing good news! My E2 level was similar to yours at this stage! I am keeping you in my thoughts. Grow follies grow!

April said...

Lot of hugs and prayers coming your way sweetie! GROW GROW GROW FOLLIES!!! Can't wait to hear from ya tomorrow!
hugs! April

Post a Comment