
Nanny raised one of my favorite people in the whole world, my mom's mom. My Gramma Mac.

Gramma Mac passed on her love of reading...

See?....yep, that's me. :)

Look familiar? If she could hold a book, she would... :)

I have fond memories of Nanny, her house, and the little time I got to spend with her.
And me with Nanny....note the bows!


Why am I sharing old family pics with you? Well, because I love that Nanny, a very important woman in our family, shares a birthday with our Whitney, another very important girl in our family. God sure knew what He was doing! I dont think that their shared birthday is just a coincidence.
Ya see, a birthday isnt the only thing Nanny and Whitney have in common.
Wanna know what else they share?
Wait for it.....

...you ready...?

They're both BOW HEADS!!!!!! :) HUGE fans of bows. BIG bows. So there. It's family tradition. I HAVE to keep the bow tradition moving, right? We wouldnt want to let Nanny down. :) I mean, just LOOK at this history!


That's Nanny in the middle...proudly sporting the biggest bow of all the sisters. :)

Our own little bowhead. :)
________________________________________________________________________
In other family news...
Whitney got to spend some time with her Gramps and her Great Gramps from my side of the fam. These guys are wrapped around Whitney's little pinky, and they love her SOOO much! She LIGHTS UP whenever she sees my dad. :)


And this cute little girl is wearing this FUN bib in hopes of enticing my Aunt Gerry to come back for another visit SOON.
(cough, cough, HALLOWEEN, cough)

See, Whitney LOVED spending time with Aunt Ger last time she visited, and we just can't wait to see if we can top last visit's airport welcome:
COME VISIT, AUNT GERRY!!!!!!!! SOOOOOON!!!!!!
1 comment:
Love the bows through generations pics! :) SO sweet!
Randi
Post a Comment