Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Favorite Pictures

So I am realizing that this blog has gone from "almost NO PICTURES" this time last year to "almost ENTIRELY pictures" now that Whitney is here. :) I've never heard anyone complain about too many pictures of cute kids, so I will keep sharing the cuteness :)
BUt I also have some actual WORDS to type, too...so those will have to wait for another day since we captured the following ADORABLE-NESS this weekend: (yes, thats a word in our world)





Friday night after W had spent about 3 hours at her Mac and Gramps' house. I couldnt snuggle her enough when we got home, and Bailey was feelin' the love.:)



And thank you to Michelle for the link to the page that does this:


How fun is that!? :)

3 comments:

Shelley Webre said...

Kathleen, this baby just couldn't be any CUTER! God is SOO good! We need to get together soon, I want to see her in person!

Miss you! Keep the pics coming!
Shelley

SarahBeth said...

I LOVE that strawberry outfit! How sweet!

Colee said...

She is just ADORABLE! Getting so big too... Keep the pics coming....

Post a Comment