Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All Work and No Play......

....makes this mommy a BAD blogger lately!!
Our exciting fun new business adventure, The Neverending Playdate, has generated a TON of business, a TON of fun, and a TON of excitement....but it has NOT lent itself to a TON of picture-taking recently.  My major apologies to the three family members who emailed, facebooked, and texted me yesterday, almost in unison, with concerns like, "Happy for the business and all...but what about WHITNEY'S BLOG?" and "We need our Whitney fix!!"
Its not that we havent been having fun lately...or that we havent had fun times to take pictures of....or that we locked the kid in her bedroom so mommy can work.....promise! I just simply have not taken my camera out of the case, except to take pictures of fabrics or completed orders or potential ideas!
So, while the orders are all caught up and the princess naps, I thought I would upload some pics so yall can rest assured that Whitney is still as cute and as wild and as smart as ever!

Dont get worried if I dont blog againt this week, though...We are lucky enough to have Eric home for some vacation days this week, so while he's been amazingly supportive of my new-found, time-consuming hobby, he has earned himself our undivided attention and affection :) We are heading for a day at Disney tomorrow, and looking forward to some relaxing down-time this weekend with family and friends. :)

For now...here's the bug in all her cuteness:
 
Playing games :)
   
Lunch date with Avery

Eric lit up the firepit and made us roasted marshmellows after Candy Corn dress number 13 was finally done!

 Whitney snoozing on my babydoll from when I was little. :)









Add caption


4 comments:

High School Mandy said...

The shopping cart pic is one of my favorites.

Sha said...

So glad that your business is doing well! I so wish you all were sewing when Belah was little!

Whitney is as cute as ever!!!!!!!

Scary said...

I love snoozing baby pics! Look how sweet her sweet profile is! Sweet, sweet, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

P.S. Do you think Laila could "have" some of Whitney's hair? At almost a year old, I am just about able to brush it - kind of. Sort of. Haha.

P.P.S. Absolutely LOVE the Christmas dress....

Carolyn said...

I have to same exact babydoll from when I was little!

Post a Comment