Friday, July 29, 2011

Whitney-ism of the Day

"Sanks for widing my school bus! Youre so happy! Time to go to school now, Bullseye. Time to get off the school bus! Have fun at school! Sanks for widing my school bus to school today!" - said while pushing her pink "Little People" school bus around the house with fairies and toy story characters and princess figurines on board.

"Mommy, I put my binky back! I not cwying! I juss put it back in my bed cuz I not sweeping anymore! I awake now! Awww, Mommy, you sooo happy!" - when I went to get her from her nap.
(Yes, Im aware that the binky has to go. Im thinking it will magically disappear when we go to the beach soon.  I want it done before preschool starts....and didnt realize just how quickly that day is approaching!

Last night at bedtime:
Tucked whitney in. Said "we're gonna have a fun day tomorrow! You're gonna get to see Mac!" And she said "yeah..my mac and grampy.". I said "well, definitely mac but not sure we'll see gramps tomorrow. We'll see.". She said "yeah, he pwobbly be gowlfin'." And I said "maybe!". She said "yeah, he hittin' da ball in da hole! Good job gramps. Just wike I did! I hit da ball in da hole wiff gramps, wiff da flag, and where da kitty wivs!"...I said "where was that place? What was it called?" And she said "da beach. Casa de campo.".

Her mind goes non-stop from the second she gets up to the minute she falls asleep.

1 comment:

Amber M said...

awe she is so cute i love her talk lol...

Post a Comment