So while I am cleaning my house that hasnt been truly CLEANED since school let out in May, and then running on the treadmill while Grady refuses to nap, and while Im patting myself on the back for three consecutive days of lunches-packed-the-night-before.....I will leave you with some cute videos I havent had a chance to upload in a while:
Final Ballet Performance
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!
Grady Cant Hang
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Whitney Dives for Ariel
Attempting Somersaults
Grady Likes the Beach
Whitney is Not Ready to be a Princess
Last night, when I guess i COULD have been blogging, we all found ourselves in the guest room laughing til our tummies hurt. It started with some peekaboo at the door. Then moved to the bed where Eric was hilAAARRRious when pretending to sleep lol And then we couldnt resist some toddler treadmill time :) Love nights like this:
I promise to return with many, many, many pictures from a fabulous family vacation with the fam to celebrate Eric's Dad's retirement and up-coming wedding, more pictures from an amazing trip to Disney (to spend the night! TWO nights!) care of my Mom and Dad, as well as some super fun pictures of the latest newsworthy event in our house...Whitney's first day of PreK! Life has been busy around here, and I appreciate all the
I will be back SOON with more cuteness!






1 comment:
ok i have had my slight fix... until you do the blog about all the fun and school!
Post a Comment