Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Random Phone Dump

One of the biggest blessings in my life right now is being able to watch these two grow closer and closer every day. 



Whitney asks to hold Grady almost every day. I usually remind her that he is a baby, but not a very little baby anymore, and that he likely wouldn't stay in her lap very long. 

She was soooooooo proud and excited when Grady plopped himself in her lap last week. 

And while he didn't stay long, he came back for more later. And Whitney's giggles were priceless as she squealed "Gwady's sitting on my booty!!" 

Grady loooooves going to Whitney's school each day. He could be running around and playing like crazy but when I say, "Lets go to your room and get ready to pick up Sissy!", he comes running! 

He LOVES chapel:

And Whitney fawns all over her little brother every day when we pick her up. 

Last weekend, thanks to the kindness of Erics cousin, we were treated to a free movie at the theater! Grady's first movie theater experience was a success!!

(I looooove when he stands like this...)

We took the kids to see Planes, and they both liked it! Didn't love. But liked. 


About a half hour into the movie, Grady passed out. He woke up about twenty minutes before the end. 😃 



It was a nice family afternoon on a rainy weekend 😃 


The next day, I couldn't resist taking pics of our happy cuties who were both in great moods as we headed to church!



Seriously? How cute are they?!



This is Grady's favorite task lately. Dump crayons, put back in place, repeat. 

And another favorite new trick: 
Raises his arms in the air to ask, "Where'd it go? Where'd he go? Where's bug?"

We stopped by my parents house last week and he went into my dads office and came out like this:

Where'd he go?


I had to snap pics when this happened last week:


One of my besties stopped by with her husband and their mobile DJ car. Whitney thought we had a party at our house 😃 



And he looked two at gym class on Monday. :( 




I asked Whitney what she wanted to be for Halloween.  She said "a beautiful flower!" 
"Ok, what should Grady be?"
"A big 'ole WEED!!"


He is pushing his boundaries lately.  He looked me straight in the face, threw a handful of crayons, and then smiled and waved.  I told him "no" right away and tried redirecting him but he did it again.  When I told him no the second time, he cried.  Whitney and I got such a kick out of his sad face, that I had to take a video:

He melted into my arms and belly laughed for a full minute.  Stinker.  

I whipped out his monkey footie jammies the other night. Is there anything cuter?!

And I can NOT tell this face no!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment