Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Ultrasound Results....

OK, my blood work results came back "okay". We are not canceled!!!!!!!!!! yet.
I have 4 follies, (2 at 12, 1 at 14, and 1 at 15). My E2 was 232, so kinda low still. I need to take the same shots again tonight and tomorrow morning, and then I have another ultrasound at 8:15am tomorrow. I asked the nurse if she thought we might be canceled and she answered with a very firm, "Oh, no!" and explained that the docs would have increased my meds if they were concerned about my response. She said my #s look good and on target, and that they want to see if the follies grow for tomorrow's ultrasound. She also said the doctor will be doing our ultrasound tomorrow, so that made me feel better since I will get to ask lots of questions! :)
Keep praying for healthy follicles!
At first, I was a little disappointed in only having 4 follicles, but then I remembered a few things:
*it only takes ONE healthy one
*Amy grew several more follies later in her cycle, so there is still time!
*I only have one ovary..and while she seems to be a lil fighter, she is still doin' this on her own.
*It's more important to have QUALITY over QUANTITY.

So, that is where things are for now....I am MUCH calmer than I have been during previous cycles, and I am really trying to take it one step at a time. THanks soooooo much for all the prayers. I know that prayer changes things! :)

1 comment:

Mandie said...

4 follies is great for your ovary! :) Remember, it only takes one sweetie. Keep thinking positive thoughts.

Post a Comment