Hey kathleen, Love the picture of you and Eric. Thanks for the invite to your blog, I look forward to reading your blog and following you in your journey. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!
During the prayer, our pastor prayed "for those whose chief worry is their children and for those whose chief heartache is life without children."
Just know that someday, your heart won't ache because you are without children, but rather because it is so full of love for the child(ren) that you *do* have!
I hope you two had a merry Christmas, Kat...and I pray that next Christmas, you are able to enjoy playing 'Santa' for your own little one!
15 comments:
GREAT picture! love it~
MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!
Always thinking of you~
You are absolutely beautiful! Eric is a Stunning Gentleman! BEAUTIFUL CARD! Hope u have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hey kathleen, Love the picture of you and Eric. Thanks for the invite to your blog, I look forward to reading your blog and following you in your journey. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
What a lovely couple! Merry X-mas
Great picture!
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Merry Christmas Kat!! Love the pic :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you both! The picture is awesome. Praying for you everyday!
Maria H.
Thanks for keeping me in:) Merry Christmas and I'll keep praying! Nice picture by the way! Carrie
Lovely!
Hope you had a merry Christmas!
Hey, Kat. I thought about you Christmas Eve...
During the prayer, our pastor prayed "for those whose chief worry is their children and for those whose chief heartache is life without children."
Just know that someday, your heart won't ache because you are without children, but rather because it is so full of love for the child(ren) that you *do* have!
I hope you two had a merry Christmas, Kat...and I pray that next Christmas, you are able to enjoy playing 'Santa' for your own little one!
Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Blessings.
Hey Love the pic.. Kind of worried about ya... How was your christmas!
Aww^^ Merry Christmas, love the pic.
Oh man I am always late........gosh I love this pic of you two! Hugs and prayers to y'all!!!
Post a Comment