Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Busy, busy, busy....

Sorry i made this biiigg deal about going private so I could feel safe sharing more with yall, and then I disappeared! :)
We have had a very busy holiday this year. LOTS of family time (some GREAT, some disappointing...I'm not gonna lie). We went to my parents' house which was a realtive success, had a ton of family here staying with us and celebrating the season, and havent quite died down yet. My cousins, their kids, and my aunt are in town from Cleveland for the week to see Disney and do the tourist thing :) I am excited to spend some time with them and meet the littlest for the first time! I am hoping it goes as well as the first time I met their oldest....she hugged me within seconds of meeting me, and made me feel completely wonderful :)

Tonight we are saying "good bye" to 2008, and are welcoming in 2009...our baby year. I just know it. I can feel it. I WILL be a mommy by the time we are ringing in 2010. This year had some major highs and some substantial lows, but we came through it together, stronger, and more prepared for what God has to offer us next year. Bring it on!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe end of the year, and know that Eric and I keep you all in our prayers regularly.

XOXO

8 comments:

Sha said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Kat and Eric!!!! I am feel 2009 will be a GREAT year for you!!!!!!

Mikaela said...

I know 2009 WILL be your baby year too! Can't wait to hear all about it. Happy New Year!
~mikaela

Mandie said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2009!!!

Heather said...

Hey there! I haven't checked in on the blogs I follow recently, but wanted to say hello and happy 2009! Love you girl, and am praying for your miracle this year!

Colee said...

Happy New Year Kat & Eric. 2009 will be a good year for babies, especially a baby for you.

mommy2rene said...

Happy New Year Kat!! I know 2009 is your year for you guys to be parents!! :)

MommaMichele said...

Happy new year^^ You guys are always in my prayers and thoughts. 2009 will be wonderful and I feel it deep down in my heart that you guys will get your baby.

Christy said...

Happy New Year to you too! I know this will be your year as well. Always praying for you.

Post a Comment