Things have been hectic here lately, so my thoughts are all swirling. I am sure each of these thoughts would make their own nice little post on my blog, but I cant seem to formulate enough coherent sentences to make it fit. :) So here you go...a glimpse inside my head:
* Mandy's blog and our subsequent IM conversation has left me in tears and speechless. Please keep Celine and her girls in your prayers.
* I am immensely proud to be my husband's wife. He is the best thing that has happened to me. I find myself thanking God for bringing Eric to my life a LOT lately.
* Every time Eric takes off for Texas or Chicago or anyplace other than home, I cry. Like a baby. And I miss him before he's even out of sight and inside the airport. I cant breathe til he lands. Then, when he lands, I say a prayer of thanks out loud.
*Bailey is getting fat. He needs to run, but its cold outside. I feel guilty when I get on the treadmill and *I* run, and he lays at the head of the treadmill munching a bone, staring at me in disgust and jealousy. Poor mutt. I'll get better when the weather gets warmer.
*Yes, 60 degrees is cold to me now. SOrry to all of you who live in freezingness right now. :)
* Eric just got his car painted and his headlights restored, and he looks so cute in his "new" old car. :)
* I am determined to lose weight. I love that my size 10s fit a little loose lately. I want to be in 8s soooo bad. 6s are too skinny for me.
* I look forward to 90210 tomorrow night, and American Idol (even though last week's episodes were disappointingly boring.)
* I didnt know I would get so lonely with Eric out of town. We talk and text and email all day, but he isnt HERE and that stinks.
*Waking up with Eric next to me is such a blessing. I forgot how his body temp is 9000 degrees warmer than the average person's should be.
* Who cares about the gender of the baby? As long as its healthy. We'll figure out names later. Maybe we wont tell anyone what we come up with....oh, who am I kidding?!
* I cleaned out my closet and got rid of OVER half of my clothes. My closet looks bare and I dont miss ONE thing I donated to family/women's shelters (via Crystal). I still have cute stuff to wear, and I love the un-cluttered look when I go into my closet now.
* I have always had friends all over the place. When I was little and even through high school and college, I had the habit of having "groups" of friends. My ideal situation would have been for alllll of my groups to melt together and be one big group...or to pull my "favorite" or closest friends from each group and form our own NEW group. I had soccer friends, tennis friends, school friends, girl scout friends, church friends, neighborhood friends, country club friends, beach friends, etc etc. But if I could have meshed them all together, in one place at one time, the world might have imploded, i guess. Cuz it never happened. This theory carried itself into my adult life. We have political friends and work friends, neighbor friends and childhood friends, internet friends and couple friends, church friends and family friends. Its hard to get them all together. I really want to though. Maybe our baby will help make this happen???
* We are praying about our church situation. We LOVE our church. A LOT. There is NOTHING wrong with our church. Except its in another town. Which isnt a problem because the church is in the town Eric grew up in, and the town our first house is in. ITs not far at all and we love it. (We get to see those church friends and those family friends when we go there!) But there is a church right around the corner from our house. Other family members go there and like it. It is close and has good "reviews" from the fam. And our kids could grow up close to their church (and thus their church friends). Do we switch now, or wait til the baby arrives? But how do we ditch our perfect church that we love right after getting our baby? As in "thanks for all of your support and prayers through this adventure to parenthood, but we're leaving now. You've been great. Really." Positives and Negatives = pray about it and hope for a clear answer.
* I love the incline setting on my treadmill. I can walk and still get my heartrate up and pumping.
*Did I mention how in love I am with my husband?
*Denise is showing profiles this week. I want to know if we are one of the ones she's showing, but I'm too chicken to call her since I just talked to her last week. The expectant mommies are due in June.
*June is a long time from now. But its better than December.
* I get to eat a yummy grilled meal c/o my hubby tonight and that makes me HAPPY since I havent eaten anything meaningful or yummy in weeks. Did I mention Eric eats at Outb*ack, on the company card, every night in Texas? boooooo.
*...i KNOW there are more random thoughts spinning around....so maybe i'll be back later to spit them out. :)
5 comments:
Sounds like me. I think 1,000 things at once too.
:) ((hugs))
This post was a combination of such random thoughts it could very easily have been one of our IM conversations :) Love you and love to get a peak inside your head every once in awhile. Thanks for the request for prayers for Celine and her girls. . they need them.
I just caught up...sorry it is so cold down there (ha). I'm trying to blog and be positive but this was a downer day for me; more than I expected it to be. Praying for you everyday:)
Kat I just love you to pieces! You always make me smile!
I think we should fly to Texas and eat at the Outback too! I love the bloomin onion! Yum!
Post a Comment