http://cammiclan.blogspot.com/2011/06/showering-baby-sawyers-mom.html
My laptop is dying a sloooow death. It is moody and only starts up occasionally, and when it finally starts, it is picky about which programs it will allow me to play with. This laptop is less than a year old and under warranty, and Eric was fabulous enough to back up all our files and pics and songs....so Im not worried about it in the long run. However, if you know my husband....my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FANTASTIC husband.....you know that he has to PERSONALLY try any and all tricks and/or remedies he can imagine before he relents and drives my cute pink laptop back to Best Buy for a check-up. So..while Eric is having fun/fighting with my laptop, I am using it as an excuse to break from blogging. I have cute pics from the shower and disney and a few other cute days, but Im afraid of losing them on the pink laptop, so they will remain on my camera until all is safe and disease-free in our computer situation. :)
In the meantime, my mom emailed me thes pics from Father's Day dinner at Mac and Gramps.....
And, thanks to Papa's phone, here is a pic from Father's Day lunch with Eric's dad....
I got a GREAT pic of Eric, his Dad, and Whitney...but Im afraid to lose it if I upload it to a computer....but I promise to post it when Eric is done trying to give CPR to my dying laptop...
I'll be back....promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment