Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mommy-Daughter Disney Date

A few weekends ago, Whitney and I enjoyed our long overdue Mommy-Daughter date to Magic Kingdom! I'm not sure who was looking forward to it more! 
That morning, we found her curled up on her floor. She slept there for a long time, sleeping right through her tennis lesson!
I have been so wrapped up in Grady's medical issues and life has been so fast-paced lately, and it was awesome to have all that time with just Whitney. We both loved it! 

It was a great day with my big girl. I let her guide the way and we weren't held up by diaper changes or long lines. We did the tea cups and carousel, the Philharmagic, and Thunder Mountain. 

Of course we had to meet our main mouse 😃 

I love this girl to pieces. She cracks herself up and makes us all so proud. 



Silly one first! 

Tea cup craziness!

We were hoping it was a good sign that the Magic Kingdom only had orange and purple cotton candy. But our poor Tigers lost miserably. 

We had a great day! And we headed home in time to cheer for our favorite Tigers as they played FSU. 

Sweet angel was wiped out. You can barely notice his little scar under his lip. 


And though our tigers lost, it was a great day! Grady turned 18 months. More on the latest medical stuff and an attempt at an 18 month update coming soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment