Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome 2014

I really need to get to the computer so I can blog all the fun we had with Eric's parents and my brother during Christmas, but as I sit and wait for Grady in his speech lesson, I figured I would load the pics from my phone this past week.  You know.  Since I dont have Facebook on my phone anymore :) 
Whitney cleaned out her toy box and donated 50 stuffed animals! Now there is room for two cuties to play inside! 


We love our annual tradition if spending New Years Eve with our favorite friends, the O Family. They are fabulous neighbors and awesome friends! Whitney and are played nicely all night and watched the ball drop with us!
And their sweet old dog was scared of the fireworks so she came for a visit! At first, Whitney screamed and cried and did not want a dog in our house "because I miss Bailey!!!!!"
But she warmed up quickly and fell in love with the sweet pup. 

In fact she would not leave the dog alone. At all. Lol 


She reallllllllly wants a dog soon!! 

My mom got us these two shadow boxes for Christmas. Whitney was excited to start adding wishes and prayers and blessings to her "Whitney's Wishes" box right away! 
Our Bass Blessings box hangs on a wall in our hallway near the laundry room. We've been adding sticky notes with our daily blessings, and I look forward to reading them all on New Years Eve!
Totally on her own, Whitney wrote about Grady in her blessings 😃 She adores him! 


Shortly after New Years, our Clemson Tigers took on Ohio State in the a Orange Bowl. We all wore Tiger gear and were excited to cheer them to victory! 






ALWAYS kissing him.  



"Beat OHIO!!"






What does a Clemson Tiger say???
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!



YEAH!!!





(Side note: Dried beans + shoe box +My Little Ponies + matchbox cars = happy kids!)

Grady shows us his "muscles!"
And though he hasn't been to gym class in months, he still does all the arm motions from their opening circle time. So silly! 



This past weekend, it was 85 degrees. We enjoyed some outside time after church! 

And when Grady was ready for a nap, Eric took W to the park to practice her soccer skills since she starts next month! 

She is soooooo excited!!! 


Alwayssssss kissing him! 


And we are glad we enjoyed the warm days this weekend, because it is 35 degrees here today. And we are freezing. 

Whitney got out of the car at school and said, "It's so cold, I think I'm gonna turn into Olaf (the snowman from Frozen)!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment