I love finding them being silly together....
And I also love when old friends come back into town to visit!! I especially love when old friends come back to visit and bring their little girls who instantly click with our Whitney!
Jenn and Tony left our town years ago to move back home to be near family in upstate New York. They have grown two fabulously beautiful human beings in their New York years, and are talking bout moving back to our town!!!!
Our girls had so. Much. Fun. Together while the grown ups got to catch up and fall right back into place!
The perfect amoun of silliness!
Contagious giggles and new best friends. The best!
Grady wasn't sure what to think about all those squealing girlies!!
Jenn and Tony....make it happen, y'all! Put that house on the market and get down here ASAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment