Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tomorrow is the Big Day

My estrogen was 225. Nurse No Name told me that they wanted it under 400, so I THINK that the number of eggs correlates to the estrogen #. 100=1 egg, 200=2 eggs, 300=3 eggs, etc etc. So yesterday morning, I probably had 6 or 7 follicles, but only 2 eggs were mature, or only 2 contained eggs. I took two trigger shots last night at 8:30pm, and those would likely mature at least one more egg (i think).
So, Eric goes in to drop off swimmers at 7:15 tomorrow morning, then I go in for the IUI at 10:30am. I am so glad it is tomorrow so I dont have to miss work at all next week. I can rest and relax all day after the IUI.

So...that's the latest. :) I should expect to know the results on or around March 8th.....seems like FOREVER! And (getting ahead of myself here), I would be due the Sunday before Thanksgiving! :)

Keep us in your prayer! THANKS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

All sounds like wonderful news! Praying for you tonight, tomorrow and throughout your 2ww, sweetie - well, actually praying for you all the time! Love you!

Post a Comment