Saturday, February 2, 2008

New element...

So I made a list of songs...some are from high school... some are from college....some are current....but at least one of them reminds me of EACH of you. It might remind me of a time we spent together, a story you told me, a laugh we shared, or something stupid we've done or said:) Can you tell which one(s) I meant for you? :)
Warning...there are about 80 songs....and they dont all have meaning behind them...some of them (LL Cool J, for example) have ABSOLUTELY NO Meaning behind them....dont read into this too much :) HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

April said...

O I love you music! I love ALL the country, I'm a country girl! LOL This was neat to do! I had no idea you could put music on here!

Caroline Valentine said...

Hi!! I am bad about checking email and even worse about checking all my wonderful friends' blogs. Today I'm home sick with a horrible sinus infection and got online to catch up with everyone. I read your blog and went to the music (of course checking for what my song would be...almost thought it was "let me clear my throat"... and then heard Sweet Melissa! It honestly made me cry! You are so sweet and I am always thinking and praying for you and Eric. You are both such a blessing and God will return the favor. Love you!
Melissa

Ragan1 said...

I have to say "Seek Up" DMB
that is our fave :)

Post a Comment