* AF arrived today. I have to call the doc tomorrow to let them know. This means I will be starting stims on Friday night and going for an u/s a week from today. Pray for good follie growth! :)
* LOTS going on at work....not all of it is good. The kids we have are loving it and doing well and making progress. The tough part is getting new students in the door. There are some on-going staffing concerns to deal with, too, but I think we can solve the first issue by addressing the second. The role of Center Director is a tough one that involves a lot of marketing and sales. The person needs to be out in the community, marketing for us and telling everyone who we are and what we do. We just havent found that person yet. I am loving the role that I am in now, but feeling the pressure to help out the center director since she is....struggling.....and that whole mess just makes my relationship with my parents very WEIRD since they own the joint. I cant just leave them (or can i?) and find my dream job (or at least one that doesnt effect our family life). But I also know that I will never get pregnant if I am still losing sleep and stressing over this for another year. I know my dad is struggling with the same issues (losing sleep, stressed, etc), so that just makes the whole sticky mess even worse.
Just say some prayers for lots of things tonight, kay? I need 'em! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment