Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Came home early today....

My ovary is killing me, my back hurts, and while I feel happy and positive, I somehow feel like I could cry for no reason. ??? I am blaming hormones. :)
I called the nurse about my ovary and she said "it is only 3 days after the IUI, so we really wouldnt be able to see a cyst yet....it COULD be implantation!" But I just really feel like there is a HUGE cyst in there. It is throbbing and SHARP. There really isnt anything they could do at this point, even if there is a HUGE cyst in there...so I will just wait some more! :) And I appreciate her attempt to push my concern aside by implying that it could be something as wonderful as Baby Bass snuggling in for the next 9 months.....but it is allll the way to the right side. SO, unless Baby Bass got lost on the way to the uterus and ended up in my ovary, it's not implantation! :)
Complaints complaints....my back hurts STILL. Three weeks ago today, I had a run-in with a sock and my back has not been the same ever since. I am hoping my doc's advice to "rest, stop running, and be patient" pays off. I have pain pills, but I dont trust them IN CASE i am pregnant.
So....between my ovary and my back and my emotions, I left work early today. I know I am disappointing my dad by leaving early, but my body is telling me "no more" right now.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, sweetie, that sounds like no fun at all :( I am so sorry! Prayers and big hugs! Love you!

Heather said...

How are you doing? I hope the pain is better. Thinking of you and praying for you this morning.

Mandy said...

Hola chickadee - I'm at the airport and just checking in on you! Praying for you. . .always.

Much love. . from Matt and I :)

Shannon said...

I just wanted to let you know that one of my first signs of pregnancy was sharp pains that were in my ovary area. I know that you don't want to get your hopes up to high, but I think that it has to mean something...and I like to believe the best in things. Many hugs and prayers coming your way!!! Love ya!!

Post a Comment