So...because I want to dedicate some actual intelligence to my post about "arent you afraid her mom will change her mind?", I will leave you with some pictures of Whitney's bedroom. :) Enjoy the cuteness.....the smart stuff will have to wait another day :)
First things first: Her growing wardrobe :)

Next, the bedding. Our DREAM bedding for our princess-to-be. :) We got a MAJOR deal due to an error on Pottery.Barn K.ids website. We plan to paint her walls the same pink as the embroidery/scallops in the bedding, and we intend to get her name or her intials embroidered on the bumper and the coverlet. (Yes, i am aware she will only use the bumper only briefly, and the coverlet probably never...i'm okay with that.)(Ignore the old tshirt with "Katie" written all over it. It was mine when I was little, made by my Aunt Jane. :))

This white wicker furniture was mine when I was a child. It is in great condition, and is perfect for her bedroom! I love that it is passed down, and hope it lasts for years. The white mirror is not staying. We have another nice, white, wood full-length mirror to put there. The mirror is also going. I want a mirror abover her changing table/dresser...but this one is too low and not what I picture in my head. :)

This is the wall you see when you walk in the room. The window treatment will match the bedding and I plan to change the pictures in the frames hanging on the wall, and put pink matting in them to match the pink walls. The pile of goodies on the floor are gifts from Grandma Debbie and Papa Butch. :) Spoiled already. That pile is now growing in her closet, and a cute little pink arm chair will be in its place soon. SOOO cute! I plan to steal Mandy's idea, and take Whitney's picture in the lil chair each month to see how she grows and changes over time. :)

And here is her crib :) I LOVE it. I stare in their and can just picture her sleeping peacefully. I cant wait! The mobile is fish themed, and it projects fish and waves on the ceiling in the dark. SOOO cool! :) Picture her name stenciled or in white wooden letters abover her crib. I cant decide if I want to stencil, or just buy the white letters. We'll see how inspired I get. We plan to paint after Eric is done with his travel (only 6 weeks left!!)

So...that's her new room! :) I hope she likes it as much as we do! I plan to share the pics with T and L when we do lunch this week (or next Monday...we arent sure which day is FOR SURE yet.) I hope they like it, too! We have had fun piecing it together, and I cant wait to post pics of the final product!
OK,...off to take NyQui.l and go to sleeeep! I'll have smarter things to say tomorrow....
17 comments:
Enjoy the room....very pretty! Rest the sinuses! God Bless!
Oh Kat it is beautiful. I love it. She is going to look so stinkin cute laying in her crib sleeping. I am so excited for you, I can't stop thinking about how soon you are going to be holding your little Princess. I can't wait to see the final pictures of her room. ( and of course her) Oh yeah get better soon.
Morgan
love the room. the bedding is beautiful.. :)
i can't wait to see Whitney in there :)
take care and get better soon!
Beautiful room! I can't wait to see Whitney sleeping in her crib!
It is gorgeous!!! :) She will love it! Way to go on the deal! I love getting a good deal. I'll post you a picture of Ella's letters on MM. Maybe it'll help inspire ya. :) Feel better!
I love it! I'm sure Whitney will too:) LOL about the PBK screw up- glad it worked out in your favor so you were able to get the bedding set of your dreams! How exciting for this to finally all be real. YAY!!! Hope you're feeling better soon. Rest up
Such a BEAUTIFUL ROOM! She is one lucky Lil Princess!!!! And she is not spoiled....she is just WELL LOVED! :-)
That room is lovely!
LOVE it! you did a good job on her room and her outfits :-)
Kat,
I loved the pictures of the baby's room! Seeing them just makes my heart happy. You are in my thoughts this week (as always) and I hope your lunch goes well. That little girl is sooo lucky!
Angie
What a beautiful room! Isn't it fun planning and purchasing for a little girl?
Just beautiful! you'll be holding your precious girl is just a few short weeks.....ok they aren't short! LOL
Beautiful room, can't wait to see it when you guys are finished with it! Sweet deal with PBK!
Love the room and the wardrobe Kat!! :)
OMG I LOOOOVE HER BEDDING! AND HER CRIB! That is just soooo precious. You guys are just such a wonderful couple, and I am so happy for you! I love the wooden letters with their little name spelled out. It makes me all warm on the inside. :)
OMG I LOOOOVE HER BEDDING! AND HER CRIB! That is just soooo precious. You guys are just such a wonderful couple, and I am so happy for you! I love the wooden letters with their little name spelled out. It makes me all warm on the inside. :)
I got the same fish mobile for my son's room, he still has it and it sits on his dresser. I am so glad we got that.
Post a Comment