Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So many things to plagarize....

....I have been given some amazing advice that I cant wait to plagarize, er, repeat here. My mind is spinning right now, which seems to be a constant state lately. I find myself repeating things and rambling incessantly about nothing important. I think that's God's way of trying to keep my mind busy so I dont obsess over..well...everything!
So..for now, I am going to bed to try to clear my head and get a good nights sleep...I will have a few more details re: the lunch with T and L and D (and the rest of the alphabet) tomorrow...so I'll post the advice/education I received today when I get the details tomorrow :)
Sseet dreams!!

2 comments:

Maria H. said...

Kat: Sounds very much like pregnancy brain to me! :-) Paper pregnant counts too. Welcome to what life is like with children! :-) Ethan is 5 now, and there are days I still don't know my own name. It's the best feeling in the world, and I'm still SO excited you get to enjoy it now too!

PS. My brother and I are both adopted, so if you have any questions about that, just holler! We are not genetic brother and sister either, we have different birthparents. I also know my birthmother, so I can tell you all about that too! It's all been very great for me! BIG HUGS!!!

littlezen said...

Oh my gosh I was just catching up. Congratulations! I'm not offended by the family thing. I switched myself because a girl's mother from high school found my blog. Totally understand!

Post a Comment