Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What a way to start the day.....

This is how we start the day 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time, Eric brings her into bed with me and we cuddle and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. :)
(you can hear me turn off the white-noise machine, and open the blinds....but she just keeps "talkin'" :))


And some more pics from the last few days....nothing exciting or out of the ordinary, but I know how much Whitney's grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins all appreciate getting to see her even if they dont live close-by. So I am trying to load yall up!!! :)








...and last but not least...
Our VERY FIRST Family picture....

(ignore my RED eyes....i think its obvious why I was crying :) )
This was taken in T's hospital room when Whitney was less than 2 days old. No paperwork had been signed yet, so we still didnt know if she would be coming home with us. But when I look at this pic, I just cant help but think of all those emotions that day. We loved her from the second we knew she existed, back in January. So taking this picture and FINALLY laying eyes on her was icing on the cupcake. Bringing her home the next day was the real dream come true and answered prayer.

7 comments:

Sha said...

SO PRECIOUS as always!!!!!!! I LOVE the very first family picture! HOW SPECIAL that picture is! THANK YOU for sharing it!

Amy said...

Such a cute video! I remember those coos and smiles when Brenden was that age! It only gets better. This morning I walked into his room to get him and he had a big smile on his face and said HI!!! She's such a doll and you are taking some GREAT pictures!

The Saunders Family said...

Love the video...how sweet. How blessed is little Whitney to have you and Eric as her parents! Wow! I love the way she smiles as soon as she hears your voice. So many of "my" bloggers have told me that they got hooked on your story and now follow yours every day. Isn't that fun how that how starts? Love it! Disney in October...you there? Love-C

mommy2rene said...

Love the video Kat!! It was soo sweet. I love all the pics of Whitney. Its too funny how Jaelyn and her have a lot of the same dresses, Jaelyn has the classic pooh striped one too :) They are just super fashionistas :)

hope548 said...

She is just adorable!!

Hope said...

Oh Kat that video was so cute. I love how much you dote on her. I am so glad you have this time to really appreciate her and not rush things. I never had the chance to do that and wasn't old enough to really have longed for a baby the way you did, which I think helps you appreciate things in perspective even when days are hard. When Hope and I conceive the next time around I'm going to keep you both in mind and remember to really take the time to cherish each moment. <3

Mrs. C. said...

What a cutie she is! I just love the picture of her in the outfit with the yellow flower and yellow bow. How blessed you are!

Post a Comment