This is not the first time I have read one of her posts and wanted to scream "YES! YES! Me toooo!! I TOTALLY feel the same way!! YES! Someone GETS it!"
so go read her words...because she writes them better than I....and I could totally have written the same post if I was as cool as she is :)
READ ME NOW
6 comments:
You are too kind and be careful throwing that "cool" phrase around, I love to play dorky games like Settlers of Catan and color-coordinating my clothes closet really turns me on. :)
Thanks for the shout out!
Ooops forgot to sign my post.
Morgan
( The post was from me but i forgot to sign it!!!) :) ;)
I love her blog!!! I have been following it for a while now. I think I started following right when they Got Ty!! I love her words, the wisdom they carry... Her faith in God!!! She is an awesome women!!!
who?? I want to read:)
ooo I LOVE settlers of Catan. :) You should see the map that we play on :)
I re- read my post and did not like my wording..... I am sorry for the way I worded it. I meant to say that I have been following her blog since they brought Ty home. I do not like the way I wrote my previous post, my apologies.........
Morgan
Post a Comment