Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am especially thankful for my big brother, Jay. Whitney's Uncle Jamey is a great big bro and a wonderful uncle :) We cant wait to bring Whitney to visit him up north (if the snow ever melts :)) And although I always wanted a sister growing up, I can definitely appreciate the lack of DRAMA a big brother brings to the table :) He left all that to me, while he stood back and watched the show :)

Looking forward to his visit for Whitney's 1st Birthday this April! :) Whitney is getting ready!






And Im really grateful for my wonderful husband who brought his girls out to a yummy sushi dinner last night, just for the heck of it :) He rocks!!

"Raise your hand if you have the BEST DADDY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!"


Dont they sorta look alike here? :)

Ok, Ok, go ahead and raise TWO HANDS if you have the BEST DADDY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!

Daddy's girls :)

4 comments:

Jacky said...

Oh my! W is so beautiful! She and her daddy do look a lot alike. God truly knows what he's doing, doesn't he? :-)

Christie said...

I love her little boston outfit! She looks adorable!

Beth said...

LOVE IT!! GO Red Sox!! ;-)

CrossFit Mama said...

LOL she is so cute! I can't believe she is walking already. Enjoy that!

Post a Comment