Every now and then, Eric and I get a chance to have some kid-free fun!
After talking about it for ten years, and not having seen the band live in 16 yrs, some of our besties joined us for the Dave Matthews concert in Tampa this week.
Dave R and Eric have been friends since high school and it just so happens that I adore her wife and our daughters are best friends :)
Love them :)
We road tripped it to Tampa and were so excited to have great seats for the show!
DMB played a great selection of old songs we all knew and a few newer so gas. I think there were only 2 songs I'd never heard before.
And he played for a really long time!
We all had a BLAST and said we might make it an annual adventure :)
We all agree that Eric is NOT allowed to get the car stuck in mud, requiring six fellow DMB fans to push us out though. Never. Again.
It all adds to the story and adventure I guess ;)














No comments:
Post a Comment