After the storm rolled through on Friday, the dads took the girls to the lighthouse and the marine science center while the little boys entertained themselves with some castle fun ;)
When we all reconvened at the "condo beach", we headed out to a seafood dinner under the bridge. The food was good and the kids were well behaved!
And these two don't know it yet, but they are sure to be besties in the years ahead. Almost polar opposites in their demanors, Easton is the boisterous, loud, typical "all boy" toddler boy while Grady is the chill, "I'm gonna calmly and quietly sit here and watch my movie and take it all in, but I'll let you know if I need anything" kinda dude.
It will be funny to see how they interact through the years as their personalities grow and change :)
Their friendship will likely follow in the footsteps of their mommies' friendship. Mandy is the career mom while I'm the stay-at-home mom. Totally different paths but it works for KatMandoo :)
We had some dolphin sitings and yummy food and the. Headed back to the condo for our last beach sleepover.
Saturday morning, Eric and I woke up just in time to see the sunrise on the ocean. Sooooo pretty!
And I'm in the process of editing and uploading the pictures from our real camera, but we were able to snap some great pics of each family and our KatMandoo fam :)
And the night the adults had all been waiting for....Saturday night we got a babysitter to come to the house and the four of us headed out for sushi and drinks!
It was the perfect way to end a great vacation week! We each picked our favorite part of the week and laughed and planned the next KatMandooSa event :)
It was a great week filled with Disney and beach time and friends and fun! Love this girl :)
I have tons of pics to go through and at least 28 hours of sleeeeep ahead of us, but I'm excited to relive the fun through our camera lens :) Warning: lots of pics in the days ahead!
Edited to add "real" camera photos:


















No comments:
Post a Comment