I remember all my life
Rainin' down as cold as ice
Shadows of a man
A face through a window
Cryin' in the night
The night goes into
Mornin', just another day
Happy people pass my way
Lookin' in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
How happy you made me, oh Mandy
Well, you came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
and I need you today. Oh, Mandy!
I'm standing on the edge of time
I've walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbin'
The tears are in my mind
And nothin' is rhyming, oh Mandy
Well, you came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you today, oh Mandy
Yesterday's a dream
I face the mornin'
Cryin' on a breeze
The pain is callin', oh Mandy
Well, you came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you today, oh Mandy
You came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
You kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you!
OK, aside from the whole kissin' thang, it says what i need to say. I miss you girlfriend! WHERE IS YOU, KATMANDOOOO!!?!?!
Sorry I missed you AGAIN today, but know that I will be online after church tomorrow (1pm-ish, Florida time). Find me, call me, text me, IM me, email me, ... just make it happen, Sister.
To everyone else....hi! :) I have to reiterate that I have the most amazing sisters-in-law in the world. Eric's brothers really know how to pick em! :) Crystal and Melissa are so much fun :) I get to live vicariously through Melissa's pregnancy (she's 13 weeks) and learn so much about motherhood from Crystal's experiences with the boys. THey totally know what to say to make our baby just as special as all the other grandchildren in our family. They were excited (if not comical) about signing our profiles tonight..but also found the perfect words to welcome (err, beg) our birthmom to choose us. :)
(the kegerator is normally outside on the porch, but the beer was getting "too warm" in the Florida summer heat. Rest assured, the keg will be OUTSIDE for our home visit on monday. :)...the wine glasses, however, will always be abundant and stored prominantly in our glass cabinet..........some things, ya just cant hide. :))
(Sadly, Crystal's head is cut off in this pic...)
The potential/possible/ridiculous options for "what to say" to the potential birthmom were hilarious! We were all laughing! I cant wait to show our Baby what their wonderful Aunts and Uncles helped make happen....their support and love mean SOOOO much to us!
I was already sooo happy that our baby would have Kyle and Dean, two WONDERFUL cousins, to grow up with and look up to...but I love that our baby will also have a cousin who is very close in age. Eric and I could not have asked for a better family for our baby. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment