Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Adventures of Bailey and the Princess

"Hey.....you......over there..............you sleepin'? Takin' a nap?.....too bad.....I was sorta hopin' you'd wanna teach me more of your tricks."

"Huh?...Me?.....are you talkin' to me, kid?....Did I hear you say 'tricks'?"

"Well....maybe.....couldja teach me just one more? I loved it when you tore that toy limb from limb and didnt even get in trouble!!! yeah, yeah...teach me more, big bro!"

"C'mon maaan....I'll be your best friend!!!"
"Ok, ok...let's go....we'll need to be on the floor for this trick...."

"Ok...you have my undivided attention....teach me EVERYTHING you know..."
"Ok...get on your belly like me. And when I count to three, you fling your right shoulder up towards the ceiling fan you like so much. The rest of your body will go with you, and you'll end up on your back! It's sooo fun, and Mommy will think you're even cuter than ever. Ready?"
"Oh yeah...I'm ready!"
"Ok,....1.....2..

"....3!! GO! GO! GO!"
"...wwhhooooaaaaa! Like this???!!!!"

"YEAH! Good job, Sister! You did it! That wasnt so bad, was it?!"
"AWWWWW, YEEEAAAAAHHH!!! I ROCK! THis is sooo cool! I couldnt see my friend the ceiling fan when I was on my tummy, but now that I mastered this trick, I can see it anytime I WANT!!!! YESSSS!!!"

"Wow. You are seriously the BEST big brother EVER. Thanks, Man."
"No problem, kid. You have so much to learn....but pretty soon you're gonna be sittin' up high in that high chair thing at the table....just dont forget me when you're up there, kay? Send a cheerio or two my way, kay?"
"It's a deal! I LOVE you!"
"Love you too, kid.......now leave me alone....."

"Oh...hi Mommy....did you SEE that?? Wait....don't yell at him! He can lay on my playmat if he wants!! He's the best big brother EVER!"

4 comments:

RB said...

Love it! I just absolutely adore how Bailey is such a huge part of your family. Our dogs are the same way.

SarahBeth said...

I love this. It makes me so happy to see your big ol dog playing with her. I know my big ol dogs will be doing the same thing! I just will have to keep them from licking Jackson to death! HAHA!

Stori said...

That was funny, I was lol over here. She is too cute for words!

Christie said...

Ahh, so cute and fun! Bailey seems to be doing great with her!

Post a Comment