
"You have that camera out again, huh? Ok, i'll smile a lil while..."

"AAAH...whassat???!"

"...Made ya look!! hahaha!"

"WoW! This hand thing tastes REALLLY good!!"

"Ok, let's try this other hand over here....hmmm...that one's not so bad either..."

"I KNOW I can get them both in there if I just try hard enough..."

"Strapping a stuffed elephant to my wrist is only going to confuse me for a little while...I toldya I'd find my fingers again." :)

"Hi Mommy!"

"I KNOW I'm cute!!"

"Are these bows getting BIGGER?"

My back has been hurting a lot lately, so I thought I'd look at some pics to cheer me up. How could this kid NOT make me smile?! She's sooo cute and has the BEST personality! :)
1 comment:
Loved all your pics from last weekend from your meet Whitney party to her church dedication. What amazing friends and family you have.
And of course, all the pics of your smiling girl were way too cute. (-;
Post a Comment