Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sitting Pretty :-)

For the last week or so, Whitney has been practicing sitting up on her own. It's sooo cute to see her get excited and smile from ear to ear! All this sitting has worn her out though. Learning new things is hard work!
"Ummm..mommy? You DO realize that you are encouraging me to SIT UP on my changing table? You WANT me to sit up here on my own??"

"I LOVE to sit on my own!!!"


Thursday Sitting Practice :)




And this is what I walked into on Wednesday morning :) What a great way to start our day, huh? :)


I have several more posts in my drafts folder, I just cant stand waiting for blogger to upload 5 measley pics at a time. Blah. I'll get to them soon, and then you may have 2 or 3 posts in one day :) Whoa. I know. Exciting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment