Friday, November 6, 2009

Five Question Friday (late)

My Little Life

Its time again :) You know the drill...play along! Once you answer the questions, link back to "Five Crooked Halos" :)

1. What is your dream job?

2. What song could you play over and over?

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?

4. What is your must have beauty product?

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?


________________________________________________________________________

1. What is your dream job?
If you've ever read this blog, you probably already know that I already have my dream job. :) All I ever wanted to do was be a mommy, and that dream has come true and prayer has been answered! I love getting up with Whitney in the middle of the night. I love that she looks at me differently than she looks at other people. I love that I get to watch her learn new things every day. I love that we are forming a great bond that only she and I can share. I just love every single day of my life right now :)

2. What song could you play over and over?
Aaah, poor Eric. When I get a song stuck in my head, I listen to it over and over and over....and over. I could listen to Celine Dion's "A New Day" on repeat for a long time. I could listen to "Seek Up" by Dave Matthews for a long time. "Lucky" by Jason Mraz has been a recent favorite. And there are several songs by my cousins Meese

.
TRY not to smile and jump up and down and get in a happy mood when that song plays. Good luck.

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
Im DEFINITELY an email/IM person. Eric and I have some of our best conversations through emails and instant messages. I worked in a call center years ago, and ever since then I have had a strong aversion to the telephone. I just cant talk on the phone for hours and hours. Such a huge contrast to the High School Kathleen....maaaaan, I could talk on the phone ALLLLL night back then. :)

4. What is your must have beauty product?
I am a chapstick kinda girl. I dont get all done-up very often. Maybe some mascara with said chapstick. Maybe. But if you can call a cleanser a beauty product then I will shout from the mountaintops about the benefits and amazingness of Proactive! I LOOOVE this stuff! My skin wasnt TOOOO bad in middle school or high school...or even colletge really. I got the occasional zit or patch of pimples, but they were always attributed to girly things or stress. THEN, we did fertility treatments. And the zits became honkers. "Boom-booms" as Eric calls them. My sister in laws talked me into trying proactive after they had some success with it. My acne was FAR worse than theirs, so I was skeptical, but WOW! It works GREAT!! LOVE IT!

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
Definitely "Man in the Mirror". I'd post the video for you because its just THAT good, but you.tube is down for maintenance as I type this. blah.

_________________________________________________________________________________

And some cuteness from the park today:

Whitney with her cousin Caroline and Caroline's cousin, Sarah.

How cute are these cousins!?! LOVE this pic!

The one second Caroline wasnt smiling...she is such a happy baby! And she makes the BEST faces!! LOVE HER!

How cute is SHE!? Sarah's mommy always has her dressed SOOO cute, and her personality is adorable!

And the Whitterbug, happy to be on a playdate :)

The girls enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather in the swings before their mommies enjoyed some lunch at Cheesecake Factory! :) A fun day for ALL the girls :)

WWeeeeeeee!!!

YYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Does life get better???

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Oh my...that picture of those three girls all lined up...too cute! So glad you joined in again! I've always wondered about ProActive! I just think three steps would get old for me after, oh...the first night! ;)

Kelly said...

I loveeee all of those songs you mentioned!!
Your daughter is ADORABLE!

Post a Comment