Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tutu and Teething Tuesday

We have every teething toy on the market. Whitney is getting her second tooth and the only things that seem to make it feel better are the teething rings we put in the fridge. She loves them! Yesterday I put a chunk of frozen banana in her little mesh teether thingy and she realllllly liked that, too.


Its an overcast day here (Thanks, Ida!) but still warm. Whitney and Bailey enjoyed some time outside.

Bailey stopped stalking ducks long enough to kiss his little sis. :)

She adores him!

And how cute is she?! It just felt like a tutu kinda day this morning.

Whitney is SOOOO close to crawling. She gets up on her feet and hands (like an upside-down 'V'), and she is a champion backward-crawler, but she cant seem to figure out the forward motion thing yet. Won't be long...could be any day now....so I wanted her in something cute "just in case" today is the day we whip out the video camera :) (Odds are, she will crawl for the first time when I have her in only a diaper with crusted peas on her face, or some other equally flattering ensemble. eh. whatever. It'll still be the cutest thing ever!

(Ok, Ok, so its not really a "tutu"...more of a pettiskirt...but still. Tutu is way cuter :))

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love it!! She is so incredibly adorable (but you know that!) and I think you live in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods ever! Every time I see pictures I drool!

Love the skirt/tutu/whatever it is! Precious!

Post a Comment