Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Recap

After a fairly successful community garage sale, Eric, Whitney, and I spent Saturday afternoon at Disney with my mom and dad (aka Mac and Gramps)!
We started at Magic Kingdom, arriving just in time to see the parade :)

Whitney was excited to get her very own Mickey and Minnie (these make excellent teething toys! She loves them!)

And Mac and Gramps had to pose for the Castle shot :)

Then it was our turn :)

We strolled by Mickey and Minnie's houses, debated whether to go say hi again, but decided we'll go see them when Uncle Jamey is here in a few weeks :)
So we waited in line for Its a Small World....

Whitney really didnt mind waiting in line. There were windmills there that mesmerized her during our wait. And of course, her mommy, daddy, Mac, and Gramps were more than happy to entertain her :)

Eric and I couldnt really see her facial expressions or reactions during the ride, but Mac and Gramps got some great pics of her reacting to all the lights and colors and motion on Its a Small World. She REALLLY liked it :)



After Magic Kingdom, we went over to Hollywood Studios to try to catch the Playhouse Disney show. Whitney fell asleep 2 minutes before the show started, but she did get the chance to meet two of the Little Einsteins :) She was kicking and babbling in line while we waited to meet them up close :)

The Studios has an amazing light display on for the Christmas season. It was really pretty! And it "snowed" while they played Christmas Caroles! SOO fun!
Us :)

Mac's gonna get you!!

She's gonna GET you!!!

She GOT YOU!!!!

Some Mac and Gramps love :)

Whitney and her Gramps spend lots of time cuddling and watching the lights and the "snow" fall :)

On Sunday, I lined up all of Whitney's favorite toys on one end of the family room, and I put Whitney at the other end.

Then I let her goooo...

She was so excited, laughing the whole time :)

Look out!! Here she comes!!!!!

....sooooo close....

Almost there.....

Mickey is my FAVORITE!!

I LOOOVE my new MICKEY!!

All that crawling was FUN!!

"Let's see if I can tackle Mommy!!"

"GOTCHA, MOMMY!!"

The hard part now: keeping Bailey's toys OUT of Whitney's mouth :)

Whoooaaaa...one thing at a time, Sister! NO WALKING!!

2 comments:

CrossFit Mama said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! I need your address so I can send you some stuff. You parents look great!

Sha said...

OMGOODNESS where has the time gone? I can not believe she is old enough to be crawling.... and look at her standing! WOWZERS! She is soooooo pretty!

Post a Comment