Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cuteness Caught on Video





This morning I put on "101 Dalmations" for Whitney. As soon as I turned it on, she started pointing to top of the bookcase where we keep her stuffed animals. She was pointing and repeating "woo woo woo!" over and over. She wanted the dalmation stuffed animal she hasnt played with in months :) So Bailey, Whitney, and the dalmation watched part of the movie before nap time. Whitney would NOT let go of that dog. She even took the time to bring Bailey another doggie stuffed animal that looks just like him :)
I guess these are "The dog days of summer" :)






5 comments:

Fill your belly and SAVE said...

W hair is getting so LONG!!!! Love the No video what a doll baby!

One Day... said...

Lulu LOVES 101 Dalmatians! We got it from the library for our FL trip, she loved all the "puppies"! It was great having that to entertain her. :)

Maria H. said...

That no is too cute! It gets worse though. :-) She's getting so big, it's amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Christie said...

Ohhhh! So cute! I love the dalmation movie, I need to get it for our house:) She is getting so cute and grown up!

H2 said...

Awww! I love that you call her Stinkerbell. We call Lulu that. I don't remember ever hearing your voice before. Lol, it's nice to put it with a friend's name/face/comments. :)

Post a Comment