Monday, July 12, 2010

Get Well Soon, NANNY!

Whitney's Nanny-Grandma Robin has been in the hospital for about a month now. She has recently been transfered to a wonderful teaching hospital that will heal her up in no time and get her back to hugging and kissing all her grandbabies, but it has definitely been a rough road for Robin, Eric's dad Gary, and the whole family. We've been blessed with daily updates via Eric's sister, Lynzie, and the entrie family is praying for a speedy recovery for Robin, some quick answers and decisions from doctors, and some extra thoughts and prayers for Gary as he has been sticking by Robin's side day and night (literally) and is in need of some rest and recovery of his own.  We got to visit Nanny in the hospital late last week, and she still has a sense of humor and her smile. Whitney was happy to give "High 5's" and say "NANNY!" and "PAPA!" to get smiles :)
We were working on telling Whitney to say "Get"..."well"...."sooon"..."Nanny!" over and over. Well, apparently I repeated it too many times before atttempting to get it on video. By the time I was ready to turn the video camera on, Whitney had a mind of her own. I would say "Get..." and she would happily shout "Weeeeuuullll" (well)! As cute as it was, I wanted her to repeat after me...not proceed without me!
So this is what we got:
(Its the thought that counts, right!?)

Ignore her banana face...and the fact that I cut off her "kiss" at the end.
We love you, Robin! Hope you are back to yourself SOON! We miss you and are thinking about you all the time!!
XOXO
















Robin is truly an AMAZING mother-in-law and grandmother, and I am asking for a lot of prayers for her, and for the whole family. She is ready to be home with her dogs and cat and family. THANK YOU, ROBIN, for all that you do for our family. And thank you to anyone who can take minute to say a prayer for her speedy recovery. :)

3 comments:

CrossFit Mama said...

your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things get better soon!

Sha said...

Get well thoughts and prayers are being sent her way! Hope she is well and home soon!

Christie said...

I will say lots of prayers Kat!

Post a Comment