Saturday, November 27, 2010

Since I've Made You Wait 10 Days....

.....here is a cute video from last night when Whitney saw her very own Christmas tree for the first time. TONS of pics coming soon. :)



...and here is a video from when we went to Hollywood Studios to see the Osborne Family lights and "SNOW!"



Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cute!!! Love how she say's Brooklyn. So cute! Tell her that she can see REAL "SNOW!" when she comes and visits us. :)

Sha said...

LOVE the videos!

Have to tell you, I got in trouble from Belah for calling Whitney "Baby Whitney" (Which we have always called her when we talk about her) Belah was watching the videos...and I said that is Baby Whitney...she put her hands on her hips and said "MOOOOOOOOOM You CAN NOT call her BABY Whitney any more...LOOK at her she is NO BABY! Call her Toddler Whitney she would appreciate that much more!" HA HA HA

Post a Comment