Sunday, November 14, 2010

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!!

Somebody poisoned the waterhole!

You're my FAVORITE Deputy!

Where's my trusty steed Bullseye?!

We here these phrases repeatedly throughout our day, and sometimes overnight, as Whitney presses Woody's belly and makes him talk (or rolls over on him in her sleep....).  We dont go anywhere without Woody lately.  The funny thing is, Whitney has a Woody who "talks" and a plain 'ol Woody who doesnt do any tricks or do anything special.  She prefers the boring Woody! She brings him EVERYWHERE. The park. The mall.  Outside. To bed. To birthday parties. Everywhere. She even shunned Bear Blanket and begged for Woody out of the diaper bag yesterday! (gasp!)

I bought Toy Story 3 last week, and it was in the DVD player in the car for a few days.  We dont turn the DVD player on all the time, but she was able to watch enough of the movie that her love of all things Toy Story returned and she hasnt let Woody out of her sight. 

She lets me dress her up in anything I want, including itchy tutus and HUGE bows.  She loves having her hair brushed and "styled".  She looooves shoes and purses.  And she REALLLLLY loves babies. (Points them out everywhere with a LOUD, "BAABYYY!!") And now, she is adding a love of cowboys to her list of girly-girl traits :)

Buzz? No thanks.  He might as well not even exist.  Jessie, the GIRL cowboy? Nope. Not interested.    She is allllllllll about Woody.  She even gets sad and runs away from the TV when Woody gets sad in the movie (I wont ruin it for you....but I cried like a baby.)

We had already planned to head to Holywood Studios with my parents tonight.  We had so much fun when we went last year at this time and got to see the lights and "snow". 
I think Whitney will like it even more this year!
Plus, if we time it right, she might get to meet the (current) love of her life:

So, in honor of her potential real-life meeting with Mr. Woody himself, I made her a t-shirt and hairbow to show her love and devotion :)





Buzz and Woody on her hairbow, and a matching bow for the Minnie on he shirt :) I wasnt in love with it last night when I finished it, but when Whitney saw it this morning, she started trying to wiggle out of her shirt and she threw her pink hairbow on the ground and yelled "WOOODY BOW!! PEASE!!" So she tried it on to model the finished product, and if SHE loves it, then I guess I do, too :) 

Too Infinity and BEYOND! 
(Rest assured, there will mannnnnnny pics in the next day or two :))

1 comment:

Lynzie said...

Sooo funny, Corbyn loves Buzz:) Love the lights ats Disney we had so much fun last year and can't wait to go back this dec. Love the outfits Mrs. mutitalented!

Post a Comment