Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Video Time!

I tried posting videos here, but for some reason the YouTube codes wont work the way they always have..? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

In the meantime, here is Our Youtube Page. I uploaded a bunch of (long) new videos from the last few weeks.  Whitney has been talking more and more lately, and its fun to hear her little voice on video :) Bear with me on a few of these....they arent all that exciting...and they drag on for a while....but I wasnt excited about editing them or cutting them down when they show her personality a little more than pictures :)

1 comment:

Sha said...

You have a smart Lil Cookie on your hands, and she is BEAUTIFUL too! I Jut love her lil voice! I MISS Belah LITTLE voice! ha ha ha

I LOVE that she KNOWS that Nanny is a HAPPY Angel! SO SWEET!

Post a Comment