Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Day Fun and Sibling Love

Last weekend we got Eric for an extra day! Celebrating Memorial Day at a BBQ with family on a sunny day? Yes please!!
Eric's dad snapped some pics for us and while I haven't found a minute to upload them to the computer, I did snap a picture of the camera screen :)
Because this cuteness is too cute to keep to myself :)
And really? Stop it. Shark shorts and shoes with fins?! And teeth?! Adorbs. Just stop it. 
And this dude was so excited to discover a giant pile if Whitney's favorite "guys" on the floor of her room. He dug right in and got to work :)
And after three weeks of coughing, a few long nights of night terrors, and one 104 fever, a night like this:
...lead to a morning at the doctor's office for another Bass patient. 
Turns out our girl has some fierce environmental allergies and needs something stronger than the nightly Benadryl that stopped working. 
The kids were both great and we have a plan to get rid of the cough, the sleepless nights, and the dark eye circles and itchy eyes. 

And Grady is thrilled that a recheck of his ears showed 100% perfect, healthy ears :) yeah for omnicef!! 
After one dose of meds, our girl asked for a nap with Monsters Inc in her bed. She was passed out in les than 15 minutes. 
Our little Boo and all her Boo friends :)
And this was this morning. Another attempt to get Grady used to eating off a plate without dumping the food on the floor. Success!!
And you wanna see the best $15 we've spent in recent days?
That little tool bench has kept both kids entertained and playing nicely for hours. Literally. Hoursssss. 
She bangs on the nails and Grady laughs. Then she lets him have a turn and they both laugh. She pretends she's building a doll house. He bangs the hammer some more. It works nicely for -
This weekend I start my second week as a gym member. I'm hoping it goes better than week one where I missed 2/3 of the classes I signed up for and I gained three pounds. Sigh. 
We are also meeting at Disney with one of my childhood friends and her family. We also welcome the craaaaaazy busy month of June, where birthday parties are frequent and pool days most fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment