Grady and I had fun in the "big kid class" as it was full of 18-24 month old toddlers. He really did well and you'd never know he was 6 months to a full year younger than his classmates!
When we got home, Grady went down for a nap while Whitney and I had a marathon puzzle afternoon! She insisted she couldn't do this 24 piece puzzle, but happily surprised herself when she completed it over and over and over. And over.
Puzzling is lots of fun but this girl was worn out. I left her alone for a few minutes and returned to find this:
After some rough behavior days, followed by some late, late nights, I decided that the cycle of "late night--rough behavior" needed to stop. I cut out naps. Gasp! Yes. I chose to eliminate naps for my four year old who loves naps. In fact, she begs for naps done days. But going Napless has meant her bedtime was earlier and her nighttime sleep has been much more sound. And imagine that? Her behavior has been amazeballs!
However it appears the child just neeeeeeds a nap every now and then. :) Phew. So naps aren't completely out of the question :)
And while Big Sis snoozes away, Grady and I are enjoying the only "quiet" activity I could think of for this monster:







No comments:
Post a Comment