Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy, Thankful, and Ready to Move on! :)

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers! :) We are leaving for Pensacola tomorrow morning and I am not sure if we will have internet access or not. Eric's mom and stepdad rented a house on the beach up there and part of that side of the fam is going (2 bros, 2 SILs, 2 nephews, us, and the parents). SHould be a great time. :) We are bringing lots of games and LOTS of alcohol ;D So if you dont hear from me, it isnt because I am in bed in the fetal position, crying, and moping.....trust me....I am doing GREAT!

THanks to a lot of prayer and really wonderful friends and family like you, Eric and I are doing great with this whole IVF stuff. REALLY! I probably should have let my emotions settle a bit before posting or blogging yesterday. By last night, we were both feeling positive and optimistic about moving forward with TTC our baby Bass. :) I talked with the nurse again yesterday afternoon and she said that we couldnt fit another IVF cycle in before the lab closes for the holdiays, but we could probably do an IUI while we wait til January. We are open for anything, as long as we are doing SOMETHING. Dr. D will be back in the office on Monday and we should get some more answers and suggestions then.

So please continue to keep us in your prayers. We both know that prayer changes things and that God is listening to us. He wouldnt put such a strong, undying desire in our hearts if He had no intentions of granting it in the long run. The hard part is the waiting. THANKFULLY, we have enough to keep us busy and wonderful friends to keep us occupied in the mean time....This Thanksgiving, I will be saying an extra long and special prayer thanking God for each of you, and wishing you happiness, health, and strength in all you do.THANK YOU for everything...and know that Eric and I are both doing GREAT! ;D Delay does NOT mean denial....

Jeremiah 29:11. Look it up!!!

5 comments:

marshad said...

((((((Bih hugs)))))) I hope going away for the holiday helps out some. Enjoy the alcohol:-)

Heather said...

Oh, Kat, you sound great...I haven't checked posts recently, but I'm glad you are so optimistic now. I did email you a couple days ago when I saw your blog, I hope you got it.

I, too, am going to be saying some very thankful prayers for all of my friends who help me through this time. And you, my dear, are one of the best. I love you!!

Mandie said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

SarahBeth said...

Hey Kathleen! I found you! Hahah! Hope all is well and have fun! Holla!

Joe, Lynzie, Corbyn & Callie said...

I know you will be fine b/c you guys are so strong, but if you cry, there is a reason. Ahh the grieving process-so hard. I am truly sorry for your loss and I'm glad you have eachother.

Post a Comment