Friday, November 16, 2007

OK, OK, I'll post already!! :)

I have had a few nice requests (and a few DEMANDS) for news and a post. :) It is nice to feel loved! :)
Unfortunately, there really isnt news to report. I had cramps..I dont anymore. My boobs hurt...they dont anymore. I was sleepy....I'm not anymore. I know that the general consesus will be "Kathleen, dont give up yet!" and "It's not over until the blood test from the doc!"...but let's face it...after two years and a lot of trying, I know my body pretty well. I am just not pregnant. I am sad about it, but I am thankful for the opportunity and for the new information that this cycle taught us. Sorry to disappoint....but just know that Eric and I are not disappointed. It happens for a reason. It just might not be our time right now. We'll keep trying until we can hold our Baby Bass in our arms. THANK YOU for all of your thoughts and prayers....they mean so much!
I will be sure to post the OFFICIAL blood test results on Monday afternoon..but in the mean time, we both stood in our bathroom tonight and stared at a "Not Pregnant" pregnancy test. Keep us in your prayers, but know that we are both just fine :)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, Kat....I love you. HUGE hugs to you and Eric. There is a ton of stereotypical stuff I could say...but we all know how hard that is to hear, and there is nothing that really helps. I'm glad you and Eric are doing okay, but we are praying for the both of you SO much. It is so good to know God is holding you safe in His arms no matter the outcome...and you will get your Baby Bass. If you're up to it, give me a call this weekend. I love you so much, sweetie.

Amy said...

Hey girlie!! I want to first say I am SO proud of you and how strong you have been through this whole IVF cycle. I can see that you continue to grow and learn with each process you go through and that is completely ispiring. Just know that I'm thinking and praying for you both right now.

Mandie said...

Thinking of you!

Valerie Bowdell said...

Kat, I am so sorry, please know I am thinking of you and share in your disappointment, you are not alone. Stay strong!!!

April said...

thinking of you both! You a strong women and I'd admire you so much for your strength! love ya sweetie
lots of hugs!!

Taavon said...

Kat,
This is just the next step in the right direction. Your RE got you this far and I'm pretty sure he can do it again and get you your BFP!! I'm sorry about the bad news and happy that you are taking it so well and you are ready to move on into the next phase.

Arin said...

Ah Kathleen . . . I am thinking about you and sending my love and prayers.

Post a Comment