Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Small Update

We received two emails from D today. The first said that T was supposed to meet with one of the counselors today, but had to reschedule for tomorrow because she wanted M (the person from the agency she has connected with the most) to be there, too. T was in the hospital either today or yesterday (not sure) with pains in her side. The email said the doctor was trying to rule out kidney infection/kidney stones.
We are still on for a meeting on Monday. I am not sure how the hospital visit effects her weekly doc appointment, but D told Eric that we should expect to hear from someone on Thursday re: tomorrow's counseling session and anything T says that we may need to know.
I hate that T was in the hospital. I hope she wasnt alone. I am not sure, at this point, if she would even want an agency rep to be with her, but I hope SOMEONE was there for her, to reassure her and keep her calm. I am finding it harder and harder to "read" T, but I do know one thing about her. She is one strong woman. But even the strongest people need to feel loved and comforted when they are sick, in pain, or just dont feel good. I wish I could call her to let her know we are thinking about her, hoping she feels better and got some answers, even if that isnt our business. I just want her to be okay, and adding any extra stress (ie, illness) in the last few weeks of pregnancy cant be good. The fact is, I care about T's health, happiness, and future just as much as I care about the baby she is carrying. Even if we are on a rollercoaster with her at the controls! :-)

So we are prepared to go one more day without anymore updates or news.....and by "prepared" i mean "checking email and cell phones for any and all signs or hints of messages, voicemails, missed calls, incoming calls, etc. constantly, repeatedly, incessantly...non stop".

Please say some prayers for T and the baby...that they find rest and comfort in these last 3 weeks, and that the upcoming appointments help iron things out and give T some confidence in her decision, either way.
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sha said...

Prayers are being said for T and baby!!! As well as for you and Eric!

bethaidan said...

Prayers still being said here

Post a Comment